In 2007, the Nile Equatorial Lakes Subsidiary Action Program recommended studies of 720-MW Fula 1 and 540-MW Fula 2 projects.
What does NELSAP stand for?
NELSAP stands for Nile Equatorial Lakes Subsidiary Action Program (est. 1999; various nations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NELSAP
- New England Lumber Specialties (West Springfield, MA)
- Next-Generation LEO System
- Non-English Language Speaking
- North East Linguistic Society
- Northeast Leaders School (YMCA)
- Northeast Linux Symposium
- Northwest European Loran-C System
- Nursing Education Loan/Scholarship
- Northeast Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (university coalition; Boston, MA)
- New England Lost Ski Areas Project
- North East London Strategic Health Authority
- Nelson Enterprise Loan Trust (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Nuclear Executive Leadership Training (US Department of Energy)
- Nepal English Language Teachers Association
- New England Land Title Association
- New England Lawn Tennis Association
- North East Lincolnshire Target Club (UK)
- New Eurasian Land Transport Initiative
- New England Lego Users Group
- Natural Environment Research Council/Economic and Social Research Council Land Use Programme (UK)