Trading was halted for Nikkei 225 Options at 10:20 a.
What does N225 stand for?
N225 stands for Nikkei 225 (stock index; Japan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Neuron 1 Medial (cell)
- Nyquist 1 Universal Filter
- Engine Core (high pressure compressor) speed in RPM
- Second Negative Component (neurological research wavelength label)
- USN Staff Intelligence Officer
- Nifedipine 20 Milligrams
- Negativity at 200 Milliseconds
Samples in periodicals archive:
NIKKEI 225 After a two-year decline of NIKKEI 225 (blue in chart 1) observed during 2007-2008, the index started a large-scale correctional zigzag A-B-C, going upwards.
Japan's Nikkei 225 jumped by 300 percent from 1984 to 1989.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Central banks and investors around the world breathed a sigh of relief when it became increasingly clear that the 7,600 low in the Nikkei 225 in April 2003 was the trough of the Heisei Depression.