The NCOES is working hand in hand with the Night Vision Laboratory to develop what may become one of the single most important predeployment training tools to help Soldiers and leaders know what's taking place on the battlefield.
What does NVL stand for?
NVL stands for Night Vision Laboratory (Night Vision and Electronic Sensors Directorate, NVESD; US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NVL
We have 28 other meanings of NVL in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Vakgroep Keramisten (Dutch: Dutch Potters Department)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kristallografie (Dutch)
- Norsk Vorstehhund Klubb (Norwegian dog club)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Klinisch Chemie
- Nederlandse Vereniging Kritisch Prikken (Dutch: Dutch Association for Conscientious Vaccination; The Netherlands)
- National Veterinary Laboratory
- Nationale Versorgungs Leitlinien (German: National Supply Guidelines)
- Navy Virtual Library
- New Venture Lab
- No Visible Lesion (pathology)
- Not Very Likely
- Nuclear VCP (Valosin-Containing Protein)-Like Protein (genomics)
- Null Value
- Napa Valley Language Academy (Napa, CA)
- National Vehicle Leasing Association
- National Viewers' and Listeners' Association (UK)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Longfunctie Assistenten (Dutch respiratory function technologists)
- Nevada Language Association
- New Visions in Leadership Academy (Houston A+ Challenge)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army is spearheading this work at the Night Vision Laboratory, in Fort Belvoir, Va.