Estate Surveying and Valuation profession in Nigeria is regulated by the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV) and Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board of Nigeria (ESVARBON) by virtue of promulgation of the Estate Surveyors and Valuers Registration Board Act (Decree) No.
What does NIESV stand for?
NIESV stands for Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (Nigeria)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Newly Industrializing Economies
- Northern Ireland Electricity Service
- National Institute for Educational Strategies and Curriculum Development (Vietnam)
- National Institute of Education Symphonic Band (Singapore)
- National Institute for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development (India)
- National Institute for Education Strategies and Curriculum (Vietnam)
- Northern Indiana Educational Services Center
- National Institute for Ethnic Studies in Health (UK)
- National Institute of Economic and Social Research (Britain)
- Nuclear Decay-Induced Excited-Spin-State Trapping
- National Individual Events Tournament (American Forensic Association)
- National Institute for Excellence in Teaching
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (India)
- National Interest Electric Transmission Bottlenecks
- National Interest Electric Transmission Corridors
- NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association) IBEW (International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers) Electrical Training Center (Portland, OR)
- Nagarjuna Institute of Engineering Technology & Management (Nagpur, India)
- National INFOSEC Education and Training Program
- Navy Imagery Exploitation Workstation
- NCTS-A Imagery Exploitation Workstation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers should not be left out of this.
Moreover, all the respondents' estate surveyors and valuers are members of the Nigerian Institution of Estate Surveyors and Valuers (NIESV 2003) with different membership designations, 98.