What does NICE stand for?
NICE stands for Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (Nigerian Society of Engineers)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NICE
We have 123 other meanings of NICE in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute on Cooperative Education
- Navy Interface for Command Email
- Neptune Intelligent Computer Equipment (Ra’anana, Israel)
- Network Information and Control Exchange
- Network Interface Customer Electronics
- Network Interface for Cultural Exchange
- Network of Information Technology Consultants in Europe
- Never-Ending International Workcamps Exchange
- New and Improved Clock and Ephemeris (GPS)
- New Immigrant Community Empowerment
- No Internal Combustion Engine (electric vehicle)
- Nomenclature of the Industries in the European Communities
- Nonprofit International Consortium for Eiffel
- Noorul Islam College of Engineering
- Northern Illinois Computer Exchange
- Nosocomial Infection Control in Europe
- New Integrated Case Environments for Space
- Noise-Immune Cavity-Enhanced Optical Heterodyne Molecular Spectroscopy
- Northern Illinois Conference Evangelical Association
- National Toxicology Program Center for the Evaluation of Alternative Toxicological Methods