What does NIAE stand for?
NIAE stands for Nigerian Institution of Agricultural Engineers (est. 1975; regulatory body)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIAE
We have 3 other meanings of NIAE in our Acronym Attic
- Nose-in-a-Day (climbing El Capitan in under 24 hours)
- National Institution for Academic Degrees and University Evaluation (Japan)
- National Independent Automobile Dealers Association
- National Insitute of American Doll Artists
- National Independent Auto Dealers Association/Association Executive Council
- National Institute of Arthritis, Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases (defunct NIH institute; now NIDDK)
- Niet Insuline Afhankelijke Diabetes Mellitus
- New Iloilo Airport Development Project (Philippines)
- National Institute for Architectural Education (New York, NY)
- National Institute of Agricultural Engineering (now Silsoe Research Institute, UK)
- National Information Assurance Engagement Center (Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD)
- National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences (Japan)
- National Illness Assistance Fund (India)
- National Italian American Foundation
- Neo-Indie Arts Festival (now Greater Washington Indie Arts Festival; Washington, DC)
- Netherlands Institute for Animation Film (Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Newcastle Independence Assessment Form (neurology; University of Newcastle; UK)
- Northern Ireland Athletics Federation (UK)
- Non-Integrated Autologous Free Graft
- Northern Illinois Alliance of Fire Protection Districts (Wheaton, IL)