Akinoso is a member of professional bodies, which include Nigeria Institution of Agricultural Engineers (NIAE), American Society Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE), Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE), and Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology (NIFST).
What does NIFST stand for?
NIFST stands for Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NIFST in our Acronym Attic
- National Institute of Floricultural Science (Japan)
- NATO Integrated Financial System
- Near Infrared Integral Field Spectrograph
- Noddes Interface Subsystem
- Non-Invasive Flow Studies (peripheral vascular circulatory test)
- Norsk Institutt for Selvutvikling
- Northern Illinois Fire Sprinkler Advisory Board
- Northern Ireland Federation of Sub Aqua Clubs (UK)
- National Information and Fisheries Statistics System (Bulgaria)
- Northern Ireland Federation of Shooting Sports (UK)
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (India)
- National Institute of Forensic Toxicology (Norway)
- National Institutional Facilitation Technologies (Pvt; Pakistan)
- New, Imaginative & Fresh Threads (online T-shirt store)
- Neighborhood Institute for the Arts (Ohio)
- Northern Ireland Field Target Association
- Nitrogen Fixation by Tropical Agricultural Legumes
- National Inland Fisheries Technology Center (Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources; Philippines)
- Northern Ireland Film and Television Commission
- National Institute for Teaching Ethics and Professionalism (Georgia State University College of Law)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is also a professional member of the Institute of Food Technologists and other professional organizations such as the American Chemical Society, International Society for Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods, the Society of Chemical Industry, the Nigerian Institute of Food Science and Technology, and the Canadian Nutrition Society.