Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) has signed LNG agreements with several overseas companies and is expected to double its supplies to Nigerian Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Ltd.
What does NAOC stand for?
NAOC stands for Nigerian Agip Oil Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAOC
We have 19 other meanings of NAOC in our Acronym Attic
- Sodium Oxide
- North American One-Armed Golfer Association (Louisville, KY)
- Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
- National Association Of Broadcasters
- National Alliance of Black Interpreters, Inc.
- National Airborne Operations Center
- National Antique Oldsmobile Club, Inc.
- National Astronomical Observatories, Chinese Academy of Sciences (est. 2001)
- Navy Air Operations Center
- New American Opportunity Campaign
- North American Orienteering Championships (US and Canada)
- North American Orthodox Church
- North Atlantic Operating Company, Inc.
- NATO Air Operation Coordination Center
- North American Old Catholic Church
- Naval Aviation Officers Candidate School
- National Association of Church and School Security (Colorado Springs, CO)
- National Audit Office of Denmark
- National Association for Outdoor Education (UK, now AFOL)
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering (academic department; various universities)