The statutory Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) then criticised the upstream regulator for failing to verify royalty payments calculated by IOCs.
What does NEITI stand for?
NEITI stands for Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Early Intervention Scholarship and Partnership Program
- National Electronic Injury Surveillance System (US CPSC)
- New England Information Security User Group (Waltham, MA)
- Negative Enhanced Imaging Technology (laser printer power setting)
- Network Element Inventory Tool (Sprint PCS)
- New and Expanding Industry Training (North Carolina)
- New England Industrial Truck, Inc. (est. 1952; various locations)
- New England Institute of Technology
- New Equipment Introductory Team
- National Excellence in Teaching Awards (Australia)
- New Enterprise Income Tax Law (China)
- Netherlands East Indies Transport Section
- North Eastern Illinois University
- Northeast Educational Intermediate Unit (Archbald, PA)
- Núcleo de Electrónica e Informática da Universidade do Algarve (University of Algarve's Computer Science and Electronics Students Guild)
- New Europe Insurance Ventures (venture capital fund)
- National Ethical Investment Week
- North Eastern Institute of Whole Health
- New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- New England Ice Yacht Association (Warwick, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) in early 2007 said it saved about $1 bn for Nigeria in the oil and gas industry in 2004 and 2005 as a result of the checks it had initiated for the same period.