The Scots from Aberdeen-based Sparrow Offshore and Oceaneering International Services were snatched by 18 kidnappers, said to be from a group calling themselves the Niger Delta Frontier Force.
What does NDFF stand for?
NDFF stands for Niger Delta Frontier Force (Nigeria)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NDFF
- Notre Dame Federal Credit Union (South Bend, IN)
- National Development Foundation of Dominica
- National Digital Forecast Database (US NOAA)
- Neutral Detergent Fiber Digestion (animal science)
- National Defence Forces of Ethiopia
- Non Disposal Facility Element
- Non-steady-state Diffusive Flux Estimator
- Noncoherent Decision-Feedback Equalization
- National Designated Flight Engineer Examiner Registry
- Nevada Desert FACE (Free Air Carbon dioxide Enrichment) Facility
- Nitrogen Derived from Fertilizer
- No Doubt Fan Forum
- Non-Dermatophyte Filamentous Fungi (dermatology)
- NTFS (New Technology File System) Direct File Find
- North Dakota Fair Housing Council
- Northumberland & Durham Family History Society
- Normalized Difference Fraction Index
- Notre Dame, Fighting Irish
- National Development Foundation of Jamaica (nonprofit lending organization)
- Natalie Dufty Family Law (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The families went through hell as the kidnappers, thought to be from the Niger Delta Frontier Force, demanded pounds 21million for their release.
Militants thought to be from the Niger Delta Frontier Force demanded a pounds 21million ransom.
The 18 kidnappers, said to be from the Niger Delta Frontier Force, have demanded pounds 21million ransom.
The 18 kidnappers, said to be from the Niger Delta Frontier Force, have demanded pounds 21million ransom - pounds 5.