Nifurtimox-eflornithine combination therapy for second-stage Trypanosoma brucei gambiense sleeping sickness: A randomized clinical trial in Congo.
What does NECT stand for?
NECT stands for Nifurtimox-Eflornithine Combination Therapy (sleeping sickness treatment)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NECT
We have 4 other meanings of NECT in our Acronym Attic
- New England Coalition for Sustainable Population
- National Electronic Child Support Resource System
- National Enhanced Cancer Surveillance System (Health Canada)
- Naval Electronic Combat Surveillance System
- New England Cigar Smoking Society
- Northeast Conference on Science and Skepticism
- National e-Claims Standard Initiative
- Network of European Centres in Science and Technology Studies
- NUS (National University of Singapore) Enterprise Centre in Silicon Valley (business incubator; California)
- Neo Education and Charitable Trust (Gujarat, India)
- Non-Enhanced Computed Tomography (aka Noncontrast-Enhanced Computed Tomography)
- North East China Transect
- North of England Civic Trust (UK)
- National Electrical Certification and Training Alliance, Ltd. (UK)
- National Examinations Council of Tanzania
- New England Cable Television Association
- New England City and Town Area
- North East Culinary Trade Association (UK)
- Nottingham Environmental Construction Training for All (UK)
- National Early Childhood Technical Assistance Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nifurtimox-eflornithine combination therapy for second-stage African Trypanosoma brucei gambiense trypanosomiasis: a multicenter, randomized, phase III, non inferiority trial.