The rare condition, Niemann-Pick disease, type C, will gradually rob her of the ability to talk and walk - and will shorten her life.
What does NPC stand for?
NPC stands for Niemann-Pick Disease, Type C
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPC
We have 403 other meanings of NPC in our Acronym Attic
- Neuropsychiatry Clerical Procedure (US Navy)
- Neuropsychiatry Clerical Technician (US Navy)
- Neutral-Point Clamped (converter)
- Nevada Power Company
- New Paradigm Commerce, Inc
- New Philanthropy Capital (think tank; UK)
- New Phillips Curve (data)
- New Pork City (gaming)
- New Progressive Coalition
- NEXRAD Program Council
- Nigerian Press Council (est. 1992)
- Nile Petroleum Company (Malaysia)
- NIMA Production Cell
- Nintendo Puzzle Collection
- Nippon Paper Chemicals (Japan)
- Nippon Precision Casting (Japan)
- Nippon Precision Circuits (Japan)
- Nitrogen Purge Control (US NASA)
- Niue Power Corporation (Niue Island, New Zealand)
- No Patient Contact (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The illness, Niemann-Pick disease, type C, will gradually rob her of the ability to talk and walk - and will shorten her life.