is one of ten recipients awarded the Nielsen Norman Group (NN/g) 2011 Intranet Design Award.
What does NN/g stand for?
NN/g stands for Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 17 other meanings of NN/g in our Acronym Attic
- Normal to Normal
- Normalnull (German: Sea Level)
- Northampton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kara Pernice Coyne, director of research, Nielsen Norman Group, said that "the heart of usability is to make people happy, make them feel good using your service by finding more features, products, and information.
Nielsen's Nielsen Norman Group has a competition each year to find the best intranets.
The company examined 15 e-commerce sites and rated them on the guidelines that were put down by the Nielsen Norman Group, the consulting arm of Nielsen.
The Nielsen Norman Group conducted a fascinating usability study in March 2001.
Nielsen is co-founder of the Nielsen Norman Group, a consultancy in Fremont, Calif.
Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, 11/21/00) NIELSEN NORMAN GROUP principal Jakob Nielsen on the impact of even small improvements in Web site usability: "If you have two sites and one is 10% better, you spend 100% of your time there and no time at the site that's 10% worse.