This results in altered enzyme activities and signalling pathways (2) and a major disruption of nicotinamide adenosine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH)-dependent cellular processes.
What does NADPH stand for?
NADPH stands for Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NADPH
We have 5 other meanings of NADPH in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Dental Plans
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program
- Naval Acquisition Development Program (US Navy)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate (Biology)
- Noise Abatement Departure Procedure
- North American Dialing Plan
- Northern Alberta Dairy Pool
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate
- National Atmospheric Deposition Program/National Trends Network (US EPA)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Hydrogen
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Phosphate Diaphorase Histochemistry Technique
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Hydrogen Phosphate Diaphorase
- National Association of Data Protection Officers (UK)
- North Augusta Department of Public Safety (South Carolina)
- Nitro 4 Amino Diphenylamine 2 Sulfonic Acid
- Name and Address File
- National AIDS Demonstration Research (est. 1987; National Institute on Drug Abuse; US NIH)
- National Association of Disability Representatives
- Nationwide Academy for Dispute Resolution UK Ltd.
- Non-proliferation, Anti-terrorism, Demining, and Related programs
Samples in periodicals archive:
2003) and the associated nicotinamide adenosine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH)-dependent reductase, and is responsible for the irreversible conversion of androgens into estrogens.