Products include nickel titanate yellows (PY-53 and PY-161); chrome titanate yellows (PBrn-24, PY-162 and PY-163); zinc ferrite buffs (PY-119); chromeiron-zinc browns (PBrn-33); manganese antimony titanate brow (PY-164); cobalt blues (PB-28, PB-36 and PB-74); cobalt greens (PG-26 and PG-50); cobalt violets (PV-14 and PV-48); copper-chrome black (PBIk-28); manganese iron black (PBlk-26); cobalt chrome iron black (PBlk-27); nickel iron IR black (PBIk-30); and iron chromite IR black (PG-17).
What does NiFe stand for?
NiFe stands for Nickel Iron
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NiFe
We have 3 other meanings of NiFe in our Acronym Attic
- Newfoundland Independent Filmmakers Co-Operative (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- National Investment Fund for Credit Unions (Arlington, VA)
- North Island Financial Credit Union (also seen as North Island Credit Union; aka NICU; California)
- National Institute of Fashion Designing
- National Independent Flag Dealers Association
- National Institutional Food Distributors Association
- Network of Independent Funeral Director Associations
- Newfoundland Inshore Fisheries Development Agreement (Canada)
- Northern Ireland Food and Drink Association (UK)
- National Institute for Direct Instruction (Eugene, OR)
- No Incinerators for Europe (anti-waste incineration group)
- Northern Illinois Fiero Enthusiasts (car club; est. 1991)
- Nottingham Institute for English Research (UK)
- National Industrial Fuel Efficiency Service (UK)
- National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research (Norway)
- Nigeria Fellowship of Evangelical Students (UK)
- Naples International Film Festival (Naples, FL)
- Navy Image File Format
- Network Interface Failure Finder (UNIX)
- Newport International Film Festival (est. 1998; Newport, RI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Recent breakthroughs in nano-crystalline nickel have included its use in a nickel iron coating with superior magnetic properties and as ah environmentally benign substitute for nickel-beryllium alloys with better strength, resilience, and electrical conductivity.
Nickel iron laminations produce a 92% efficiency in this servomotor, while slotless, non-skewed windings achieve a total harmonic distortion under 1%.