PUSH THE SKY AWAY ***** Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds Nick Cave's side project, Grinderman, was a squalling raw scream of pain and rage that was more punk than some of the young whippersnappers 30 years his junior.
What does NCATBS stand for?
NCATBS stands for Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- North Country Artist Trails (British Columbia, Canada)
- Northcentral Antenna Technologies, Inc (Dixon, IL)
- Northern College of the Arts & Technology (Melbourne, Australia)
- NURBS-Based Cardiac-Torso
- National Capital Area Chapter of the American Translators Association
- National Coalition of Arts Therapies Associations
- North Carolina Academic Team Association (quiz bowl)
- North Carolina Agriculture Teachers Association
- North Carolina Association of Teacher Assistants (Lewisville, NC)
- North Carolina Athletic Trainers' Association
- North Carolina Association of Teen Democrats (est. 1963)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
- National Council for Accreditation of Teachers (est. 1954; Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Association of Educators (Raleigh, NC)
- National Church Arson Task Force
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- North Carolina Assistive Technology Program
- Northern Corridor Area Transport Plan (UK)
- North Carolina Alliance for Transportation Reform, Inc.
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
inset) In the more offbeat world of music, Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds are unique.
Byline: GAVIN MARTIN NICK CAVE AND THE BAD SEEDS The Boatman's Call Collector's Editon Inspired in part by his love affair with Polly Harvey and containing some of the Cave man's most compelling piano-centred ballads, this is the pearl in the ongoing reissue of St Nick's back catalogue.
Joining them was Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds with Dig
Her second single, Mercy, is predicted to spend a fourth week at number one while her debut album Rockferry is set to top the charts, beating off competition from Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds as well as Amy Winehouse.
Byline: By Alan Poole NICK CAVE and the Bad Seeds have now been a going concern for 21 years - a highly influential force if never exactly a major commercial proposition.
DGC/Geffen) Also new in October: Duran Duran, Tom Waits, Vanessa Williams (Christmas album), Cake, Janis Joplin (deluxe Pearl reissue), Willie Nelson, the Ditty Bops, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds (double album), the Donnas, Clay Aiken (Christmas album).