The recipients are: Gerrod Voigt, Niceville High School, Fla.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Niceville High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- Newfoundland Historical Society (Canada)
- Newington High School
- Newmarket High School (Canada)
- Newnan High School (Georgia)
- Newport High School (Bellevue, Washington)
- Newport Historical Society
- Newton High School (Kansas)
- Newtown High School (Newtown, CT)
- Next Hop Server
- Niagara Health System (Canada)
- Nikon Historical Society
- Nimitz High School (Irving, TX)
- Nitro High School (West Virginia)
- Nittetsu Hitachi Systems (Japan)
- Noarlunga Health Service (Adelaide,South Australia hospital)
- Noblesville High School (Indiana)
- Non Haemorrhagic Stroke (cardiology)
- Nonnewaug High School (Connecticut)
- Norcross High School (Norcross, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Foy of Niceville, Niceville High School District 10 Ashley Preston of Lake Placid, Lake Placid High School District 11 John Joseph Porter of Cooper City, American Heritage High District 12 Sloane Elizabeth Davis of St.
Okaloosa County School Superintendent Walter Gordon recommended that Niceville High School Assistant Principal Charles Woolwine and science teacher Jack Wilson be suspended without pay for five and three days respectively.