Soon after Andy Moran fed a nice pass through to Burke who finished with aplomb to make it 2-0 at the interval.
What does NP stand for?
NP stands for Nice Pass
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of NP
We have 60 other meanings of NP in our Acronym Attic
- New Pence (English penny)
- New Plymouth (New Zealand)
- New Process
- New Production
- New Production Reactor (US DOE)
- New Providence (New Jersey)
- Newbury Park (California)
- NewPlayer (gaming)
- Newport (postal code for Newport, Wales)
- Ngee Ann Polytechnic (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I love to shoot, but I love to have a nice pass that makes people say, `Wow, nice pass,'" Gaudette said.
The Saudi team nearly scored the equalizer in the 70th minute when Nur gave a nice pass to Al-Qahtani inside the penalty box, but Al-Qahtani's shot went inches wide to the right of the goalkeeper.
Juninho then took a short dribble and gave his midfield mate, Zinho, a nice pass through (#8).
He's been used as a holding midfielder and has got energy and a nice pass.
Soon after a nice pass from Neil Wynne released Bigland to score.