Nicaragua Network grew to encompass sixty loosely affiliated local groups.
What does NicaNET stand for?
NicaNET stands for Nicaragua Network
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Navy Integrated Computer-Aided Design Manufacturing and Maintenance Program
- Northern Indiana Coalition to Abolish the Death Penalty
- National Institute of Creative Arts and Industries (New Zealand)
- Nature Inspired Computation and Applications Laboratory (China)
- Near Instantaneous Companded Audio Multiplexed
- Nearly Instantaneous Compandable Audio Matrix (digital radio)
- Netherlands Institute for the Classification of Audiovisual Media (movie rating organization)
- New Inorganic Compounds and Advanced Materials (Czech Republic)
- Northern Ireland Centre for Advanced Materials (Northern Ireland, UK)
- National Information Communication Awareness Network (Australia)
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- National Investigation Committee On Aerial Phenomena
- Naval Infrastructure and Capabilities
- National Institute for Computer Assisted Reporting (Investigative Reporters and Editors Inc.)
- Nickel Carbonyl Release Experiment
- National Information Center for Academic Recognition and Mobility
- National Indoor Climbing Achievement Scheme (UK)
- Noorul Islam College of Arts and Science (India)
- Northern Ireland Community Addiction Service
- Northern Illinois Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
A delegation of academics and activists from the US, sponsored by the Nicaragua Network, has traveled to Nicaragua and spoken to Trivelli about the problem.
5, the Nicaragua Network of Women Against Violence deplored the "shocking" increase of violence and sexual abuse against women and children of both sexes since the hurricane.