What does NFIPLA stand for?
NFIPLA stands for Niagara Frontier Intellectual Property Law Association (western New York)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Fetal Infant Mortality Review (Washington, DC)
- National Federation of Interscholastic Officials Association
- National Federation of Independent Photographers
- National Flood Insurance Program (US FEMA)
- National Football Information Point (various nations)
- National Foreign Intelligence Program
- National Forum for Information Planning (UK and Ireland)
- National Foundation for Infantile Paralysis, Inc.
- Nuclear Free and Independent Pacific Day (est. 1975)
- National Fire Protection Association
- National Foundation for IPM Education
- NIST Fingerprint Image Quality (fingerprint matching system)
- National Federation of Indian Railway men
- Nederlands Forensisch Incident Response (Dutch forensic criminal investigation)
- Nonlinear Finite Impulse Response
- National Flood Insurance Reform Act of 1994
- Near Field Infra Red Experiment (launched April 2007)
- National Fire Incident Reporting System (USFA/NFIC)
- National Fire Information Reporting System (US DHS)
- National Flock Identification Scheme (est. 2002; sheep identification; Australia)