She currently resides in western New York and works at Niagara Falls Public Library.
What does NFPL stand for?
NFPL stands for Niagara Falls Public Library (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFPL
We have 10 other meanings of NFPL in our Acronym Attic
- National Frozen Pizza Institute
- Navajo Forest Products Industries (tribal economic enterprise)
- Non-Financial Performance Indicator (economic evaluation)
- Not For Public Inspection
- Nitin Fire Protection Industries Limited
- Non-Functional System Properties in Domain Specific Modeling Languages
- National Freedom Party of Liberia (Cincinnati, OH)
- Natural Fuel, Pte. Ltd. (Natural Fuel Limited)
- Needham Free Public Library (Needham, MA)
- Newton Falls Public Library (Ohio)
- Norridgewock Free Public Library (Norridgewock, ME)
- Northland Forest Products Ltd. (Canada)
- National Family Preservation Network (Buhl, ID)
- Not-For-Profit Network (Australia)
- National Flight Procedures Office (Federal Aviation Administration, Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Focal Point Officer
- Not For Profit Organisation
- National Fire Plan Operations Reporting System
- National Federation of Property Professionals (UK; also seen as NFOPP)
- National Forest Protection Plan (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
32) We are indebted to Maureen Fennie of the Local History Collection at the Niagara Falls Public Library, which has an extensive collection of photographs documenting the eonsruction of the Whirlpool Rapids Bridge.
It also includes work from his student days at the Ontario College of Art (now the Ontario College of Art & Design) and other materials, such as the picture that won the 8-year-old Ian the prize in a drawing competition at the Niagara Falls Public Library.