The University of Waterloo runs a week-long field course annually in the Niagara Escarpment BR with help of staff from EMAN and the Niagara Escarpment Commission for students to learn some of these skills.
What does NEC stand for?
NEC stands for Niagara Escarpment Commission (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEC
We have 367 other meanings of NEC in our Acronym Attic
- Neuroendocrine Convertase
- New Embassy Compound
- New Energy Capital (Hanover, NH)
- New Energy Congress
- New Engineering Contract (Institution of Civil Engineers; UK)
- New England College (Henniker, NH)
- New England Conservatory of Music (since 1867; in Boston, Massachusetts)
- New England Council
- New Europe College (Romania)
- New to Exporting Companies (Canada)
- Nijmeegse Eendrachts Combinatie
- Nippon Electric Company, Ltd. (Japan; now simply NEC)
- No End-Item Calibration
- Nome Eskimo Community (Nome, AK)
- Nominations and Elections Committee
- Non-Elective Contribution (to a qualified retirement plan)
- Non-Employee Compensation
- Non-Executive Chairman (various companies)
- North Eastern Coalfields (India)
- North Equatorial Current
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NEPDA also established the Niagara Escarpment Commission (NEC), a 17 member body including public-at-large and municipal members.