COLUMN: IN OUR OPINION; EDITORIAL FOOTNOTE With last Wednesday's first test flight of the Ares I-X rocket, the nation's next-generation launch vehicle for human space exploration, NASA took a page from the past in order to make a leap to the future.
What does NGLV stand for?
NGLV stands for Next-Generation Launch Vehicle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Next Generation Long Range Strike
- National Gay & Lesbian Recruitment Task Force
- Non-Governmental Liaison Service (United Nations)
- North Georgia Live Steamers (railroad club)
- Northern Great Lakes Synod (Michigan)
- Northern Guam Lens Study (est. 1980; Guam Environmental Protection Agency)
- National Gay and Lesbian Taskforce
- Next Generation Launch Technology
- North Georgia LEGO Train Club
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force
- Nallamuthu Gounder Mahalingam College
- Nano Graphite Materials (joint venture company)
- National Gandhi Museum (New Delhi, India)
- National Garden Month
- National Geographic Magazine
- National Girls Ministries (religious outreach)
- National Grange Mutual (insurance)
- Nematode Growth Medium
- Nested Grid Model (weather forecast model)
- Net Gross Margin
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new office will immediately take over management of three programs, spokesman Michael Braukus said: * the orbital space plane, which is being developed to ferry crewmembers, but not cargo, to the International Space Station; * Project Prometheus, a program to develop a nuclear propulsion system for a proposed unmanned mission to Jupiter; and * the development of next-generation launch vehicles.