ParkerVision designs, develops and markets its proprietary RF technologies which enable advanced wireless communications for current and next generation mobile communications networks.
What does NGMC stand for?
NGMC stands for Next Generation Mobile Communication (South Korea)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NGMC
We have 8 other meanings of NGMC in our Acronym Attic
- Network for Geometry, Mechanics and Applications
- Next Gen Media Alliances Pvt. Ltd.
- Next Generation Micro-Architecture (Intel Corporation)
- Non-Grant Medical Assistance
- North Georgia Mountains Authority
- Next Generation Metropolitan Area Network (UCSF)
- International Conference and Exhibition on Next Generation Mobile Applications, Services, and Technologies
- Natural Gas Marketing Center (American Public Gas Association)
- New Guyana Marketing Corporation
- Next Generation Media Corporation
- North-Germanic (language)
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (Gainesville, GA)
- North Georgia Mountain Crisis Network, Inc.
- Nepalese-German Manuscript Cataloguing Project (University of Hamburg; Germany; document preservation)
- National Geologic Map Database (USGS)
- National Geologic Map Database
- Night Guardian Mono Goggle (US Night Vision Corp.)
- National Gas Machinery Laboratory (Kansas State University)
- National Growth Management Leadership Project
- Northrop Grumman Marine Logistics Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Hardcover TK5103 For communications engineers and graduate level engineering students, this handbook for the LTE/SAE communications standards provides detailed technical information on the deployment of current and next generation mobile communications technologies optimized for broadband services.
Friedrich Joussen, CEO of Vodafone Germany, said that they eventually plan to upgrade all base stations in Germany to LTE - the next generation mobile communications technology.
NGMN Limited will work jointly on a strategy for the next generation mobile communication network succeeding HSPA and EVDO in offering an innovative service platform.
60 each for the group to capitalise on the explosive growth of the Internet and other innovative technological mechanisms such as digital television/radio and the next generation mobile communications.