The next card to be launched will be a rechargeable version of the VISA Prepaid card," it added.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Next Card
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- New Cadet
- New Caledonia
- New Calendar (Integrated Chronological Applications System)
- New Call
- New Canaan (Connecticut, USA)
- New Castle (Indiana)
- New Conglomerate (Planetside game)
- New Country (music; as opposed to the traditional Country/Western)
- New Covenant (religious)
- News Corp (Australian parent company of Fox)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, if during the game you had drawn black, black, black, red, black then your score would be +1+1+1-1+1 = +3 and the next card has a higher chance of being a red because you have more reds left in the deck.
Catherine Masters' letter compelled William to promise that his grandmother would wear a new outfit for the next card.
With a smile on her face, Cara picked the next card.
To calculate your chances of hitting an out on the next card multiply the outs by two and add one.
The next card is Terrelle, who's thirty-two and angry.