If all agents are already busy, the caller can be given the option to wait for the next available agent.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for Next Available Agent (Cisco)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Network Access Agent
- Network Architecture Assessor (Preventsys)
- Neutron Activation Analysis
- Nevada Artists Association
- Never Again Association (anti-racism group)
- New Account Application (sales)
- Newburyport Art Association (Newburyport, MA)
- Newcastle Aviation Academy (UK)
- Newspaper Association of America
- Nippon Aluminum Alkyls, Ltd. (Japan)
- Nissan Auto Auction (Japan)
- No Abstract Available (academic research)
- Non-African American
- Nonattainment Areas
- North American Aerospace
- North American Airlines
- North American Aviation
- North Atlantic Assembly (NATO)
- Northwestern Alumni Association (Northwestern University; Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To reach our goal of improving our customers' experience while maximizing the value of each interaction, it is clear we needed to get away from putting all of our customers into one general queue and then sending them to the next available agent," said John Delgado, Associate Director, Customer Care for The Reader's Digest Association.
Using VoiceAgent helps enable call centers to comply with outbound telemarkering laws that require centers to queue customers for the next available agent, rather than abandon the call.
A customer-service representative then creates a call ticket, gives the caller the ticket number, and places the caller into the queue for the next available agent.