Scripps will continue to operate its United Feature Syndicate and Newspaper Enterprise Association.
What does NEA stand for?
NEA stands for Newspaper Enterprise Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NEA
We have 158 other meanings of NEA in our Acronym Attic
- Nepal Electricity Authority
- Nepal Engineers' Association (est. 1962)
- Net Earning Assets
- Net Expenditure Accrued
- Netz-Ersatz-Anlage (German)
- New England Adventure
- New England Anime
- New England Aquarium
- New Enterprise Associates (VC firm)
- New Evangelization of America
- Niagara Electrical Association
- Niagara Enterprise Agency
- Nihon Eyelash Extension Association (Japan)
- Nitrogen Enriched Air
- Noise Equivalent Absorbance
- Noise Equivalent Angle
- Non-Earning Assets (finance)
- Non-Explosive Actuator
- Noreste Argentino (Spanish: Argentine Noth East Region)
- North East Area (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
] * NORTH AMERICA SYNDICATE NANKING 1937-38 NEVER AGAIN UKRAINE 1932-33 NEVER AGAIN THE HOLOCAUST 1938-1945 NEVER AGAIN BOSNIA 1992-95 NEVER AGAIN RWANDA 1994 NEVER AGAIN ARMENIA 1915-1918 NEVER AGAIN CAMBODIA 1975-1979 NEVER AGAIN DARFUR 2003 [ILLUSTRATIONS OMITTED] ED STEIN * Rocky Mountain News [Denver] * NEWSPAPER ENTERPRISE ASSOCIATION WE CAN GUZZLE AGAIN.
About United Media United Media (UM) is a fully-integrated, worldwide licensing and syndication company that focuses on building brand equity around a wide range of creative content through its two syndicates: United Feature Syndicate (UFS) and Newspaper Enterprise Association (NEA), and licensing: United Media Licensing (UML).
Scripps had put the licensing group of its United Media division -- which syndicates comic strips and editorial features worldwide through its United Features Syndicate and Newspaper Enterprise Association -- into strategic review two months ago.