Your inner Neandertal," Science News for Kids, May 26.
What does NFK stand for?
NFK stands for News for Kids (Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NFK
We have 12 other meanings of NFK in our Acronym Attic
- Naturfreundejugend Deutschlands (German: Nature Friends Youth Germany)
- North Fork of the John Day River (Oregon)
- Nothing Fancy Just Music (Mobile, AL)
- Nederlandse Flying Junior Organisatie (Dutch: Flying Dutch Junior Organization; sailing club; Netherlands)
- National Farmworker Jobs Program
- National Federation of Junior Philippine Institute of Accountants (Manila)
- Normal Frequency Jet Ventilation
- Amtrak Station Code (Norfolk, VA)
- Neighbour from Hell (UK)
- Neuroscience for Kids (educational resource)
- Nippon Flavour Kogyo (Japan)
- No Football Knowledge
- No Freaking Kidding (polite form)
- No Free Kill (gaming)
- No Future Krew (Japan)
- Norfolk (Amtrak station code; Norfolk, VA)
- Norfolk Island (ISO Country code)
- Nürnberger Fortbildungskongress
- Non Foreign Key Attribute (databases)
- Norsk Forening for Klassisk Akupunktur (Norwegian: Norwegian Society for Classic Acupuncture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worse news for kids is that they've got to get off their backsides to earn their dosh.
But it's good news for kids here in Wales, where parents are about to spend pounds 594 per child - the highest in the UK.
Fantastic news for kids in the town but I still have happy memories of a great wind tunnel that used to catch the janny's comb-over and send two vertical sheets of hair poker-straight up either side of his head.
Science Service, a nonprofit organization, works to advance the understanding of science through Science News, the Web site Science News for Kids, and three national student competitions.
THE summer holidays are good news for kids - but not for the reasons you might expect.