6bn, Xinhua News has reported, citing separate reports by the News Agency of Nigeria.
What does NAN stand for?
NAN stands for News Agency of Nigeria (est. 1976)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAN
We have 70 other meanings of NAN in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Nannies
- National Association of Neighborhoods
- National Association of Nurses
- National Attorney Network
- Naval Afloat Network(s)
- Naval Air Navigation
- Naval Aviation News (US Navy)
- Navy After Next
- Near-Me Area Network (computer networking)
- Neighborhood Area Network
- Nishnawbe Aski Nation (Canada)
- North American Network (various organizations)
- Not A Number
- N-Acetyl Neuraminic Acid
- Nanoscale Active Network Architecture (computer networking)
- National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity
- Nebraska Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Nevada Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- news.admin.net-abuse.* (Internet newsgroups)
- North American Newspaper Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The price of aviation fuel in Nigeria has risen by around 50% recently, according to the News Agency of Nigeria.
uk The World Bank has said that developing countries would face financing deficit of between USD270bn and USD700bn this year as private sector creditors avoid emerging markets, Xinhua News has reported citing separate reports by News Agency of Nigeria.
Other organisations, such as the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) and the Nigerian Police Force, operate, or aim to operate, transmission networks.