But you can also see awards being presented in a range of categories including Performer of the Year, Artist of the Year and Newcomer of the Year.
What does NOTY stand for?
NOTY stands for Newcomer of the Year
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOTY
- National Organisation of Trade Unions (est. 1973; Uganda)
- Naval Operational Training Unit (US Navy)
- Naval Ordnance Test Unit
- Notice of Unreliability
- Navy Owned Treatment Works (US Navy)
- Neck of the Woods
- News of the Weird
- News of the World
- Not of This World (clothing company)
- Neighborhood of the Year (Neighborhoods, USA)
- National of Ulysses (band)
- National Ozone Unit (various governments)
- No Underwear (Como & Brigante fragrance)
- No, You
- Norges Offentlige Utredninger (Norwegian: Norwegian Official Report)
- Northeastern Ohio Universities (College of Medicine)
- Not Often Used
- Noumea, New Caledonia - Tontouta (Airport Code)
- None of Your Business
- Notification of Unusual Event (government notice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAURA Robson has been rewarded for a brilliant 2012 season by being named the WTA Tour's newcomer of the year.
It's a massive honour to have won the 2012 WTA Newcomer Of The Year prize," said Robson, who is the first British player to win one of the awards since Virginia Wade was named Player of the Year way back in 1977.
It is essential that HR professionals with flair and expertise are recognised and celebrated, so NRG are proud to sponsor the Newcomer of the Year Award.
At the awards, musicians Kylie Minogue and Katy Perry were both on song, with Kylie named woman of the year and entrepreneur of the year and Katy taking the newcomer of the year title.
Being named 'Exchange Newcomer of the Year,' reinforces the success of DME and the significant industry support we have enjoyed in the 10 months since we began our operations," he said.
Catherine O'Flynn clinched Best Newcomer of the Year award at the Galaxy British Book Awards for her debut novel What Was Lost.