What does N-SP stand for?
N-SP stands for Newborn Single Plane probe
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 313 other meanings of N-SP in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Portable Flight Planning Software
- Navy Portable Flight Planning System
- Navy Remote Ocean Sensing Satellite
- Nassi-Shneidermann (diagram)
- Special Assignment, NACO staff
- National Surgical Adjuvant Study Group (Japan)
- Nichols-Smith Conservation Land Trust (Hollis, NH)
- Nowicki-Strickland Locus of Control Scale for Children (behavior)
- Nano-Satellite Orbital Launch Vehicle (Space Transport Corporation)
- Nonpoint-Source Pollution and Erosion Comparison Tool (US NOAA)
- North-South Skirmish Association, Inc.
- National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services
- Nasal-to-Temporal stimulation (ophthalmology)
- Nonprofit Technology Enterprise Network
- New Tactical Forecast System (US DoD)
- Negative Thermal Ionization Mass Spectrometry
- Navy - Tactical Input Segment
- natural-Tumor Necrosis Factor
- National Training Conference