The National Newborn Screening and Genetics Resource Center (2011).
What does NSG stand for?
NSG stands for Newborn Screening and Genetics (Association of Public Health Laboratories)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NSG
We have 100 other meanings of NSG in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Security Group
- Nelson Speleo Group (caving club in New Zealand)
- Network Services Gateway (various companies)
- Network Services Group (various locations)
- Network Sub-Group
- Network Support Group
- Never Say Good Bye (song)
- Never Stop Grinding
- New Socialist Group (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Celia Kaye, MD, PhD, the report's author and senior genetics advisor for the National Newborn Screening and Genetics Resource Center at the University of Texas Health Science Center, said the ability to look at many chemicals at once is both the problem and the power of tandem mass spectrometry, as it provides many advantages, but raises many questions.