UMass Memorial Medical Center's Newborn Intensive Care Unit held its 20th annual Tee Up for Tots Golf Tournament and dinner auction at Worcester Country Club.
What does NICU stand for?
NICU stands for Newborn Intensive Care Unit (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NICU
We have 28 other meanings of NICU in our Acronym Attic
- Naha International Container Terminal, Inc. (Naha, Okinawa, Japan)
- Northern Illinois Commuter Transportation Initiative (Wheaton, IL)
- National Information Communication Technology Strategy (Azerbaijan)
- National Information & Communication Technology Strategic Plan (Mauritius)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Nepal International Consumers Union (Nepal)
- Network Interface Control Unit (Hekimian)
- Neurointensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- Neurotrauma Intensive Care Unit (healthcare)
- North Island Credit Union (San Diego, CA)
- North Island Financial Union (also seen as North Island Financial Credit Union; aka NIFCU; California)
- Neuroscience ICU (Intensive Care Unit) Continuous EEG (Electroencephalography) and Evoked Potential
- National Investigations Committee on Unidentified Flying Objects
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Study (Australia)
- Northern Ireland Council for Voluntary Action
- National Institute of Cardio-Vascular Diseases (Pakistan)
- Nano Individual Combat Weapon (gaming, Red Faction II Weapon)
- National Independent Championship Wrestling
- Neural Information and Coding Workshop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her research looks at the problem of hypoglycaemia in the newborn intensive care unit (NICU).
Gov't eyes newborn intensive care units at all nat'l univ.
This was brought home to me one day, many years after my residency was over, during the care of an infant with a rare and frequently fatal birth defect in the newborn intensive care unit of the teaching hospital where I am an attending neonatalogist.
Byron is expected to leave hospital within a week to join proud parents Nicole and Todd, but Lincoln will remain in the hospital's Newborn Intensive Care Unit for at least another four weeks.
CARA and Sam ask fans to support the Newborn Intensive Care Unit at the Royal United Hospital Trust in Bath.
As director of one of the first newborn intensive care units (NICU), I urged performance-based pay for nurses.