Proceedings of the Society of Sheep and Beef Cattle Veterinarians of the New Zealand Veterinary Association, 17: 150-155.
What does NZVA stand for?
NZVA stands for New Zealand Veterinary Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Universities Academic Audit Unit
- New Zealand Utilities Advisory Group (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand University Entrance Bursaries and Scholarships
- New Zealand University Games (aka Easter Tournament)
- New Zealand Universal List of Medicines (database)
- New Zealand Universities Law Review
- New Zealand Union of Students' Associations
- New Zealand University Students Association
- New Zealand Unix System User Group, Inc.
- Verordnung Über Besondere Netzzugänge (German: Network Access Ordinance)
- New Zealand Vehicle Consultants
- New Zealand Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Inc.
- New Zealand Universities Superannuation Scheme
- New Zealand Vice Chancellors' Committee
- New Zealand Vintage Car Club
- Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron
- New Zealand Venture Investment Fund
- New Zealand Valuers' Journal
- New Zealand Veterinary Journal
- Nu Zorgen Voor Morgen (Dutch film; healthcare profession)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There was, nevertheless, a sustained advocacy from the New Zealand Veterinary Association and from some farmer organisations for the setting up of New Zealand's own Veterinary Schools.