STUDENT DEBT has reached a record $7 billion, according to figures provided last month by Tertiary Education Minister Steve Maharey in a response to an Official Information Act request by the New Zealand University Students Association (NZUSA).
What does NZUSA stand for?
NZUSA stands for New Zealand University Students Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZUSA
- New Zealand Underwater Association, Inc. (also seen as NZUA)
- New Zealand University
- New Zealand Underwater Association (Aukland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Universities Academic Audit Unit
- New Zealand Utilities Advisory Group (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand University Entrance Bursaries and Scholarships
- New Zealand University Games (aka Easter Tournament)
- New Zealand Universal List of Medicines (database)
- New Zealand Universities Law Review
- New Zealand Union of Students' Associations
- New Zealand Unix System User Group, Inc.
- Verordnung Über Besondere Netzzugänge (German: Network Access Ordinance)
- New Zealand Veterinary Association
- New Zealand Vehicle Consultants
- New Zealand Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Inc.
- New Zealand Universities Superannuation Scheme
- New Zealand Vice Chancellors' Committee
- New Zealand Vintage Car Club
- Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron
- New Zealand Venture Investment Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the NSU meeting the previous day, the issue of student debt was discussed, with a presentation from the New Zealand University Students Association about the recent student loan survey.