He's the director of the Honey Research Unit at a New Zealand University.
What does NZU stand for?
NZU stands for New Zealand University
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZU
- New Zealand Tourism Strategy (est. 2001; Ministry of Tourism; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Transport Strategy
- Novaya Zemlya Test Site (nuclear testing; Russia)
- NRDC (Natural Resources Development College) ZEGA (Zambia Export Growers Association) Training Trust
- New Zealand Training Team Vietnam
- New Zealand Tobacco Use Survey (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Technical Writers Association
- New Zealand Trailer Yacht Association Inc.
- New Zealand Ultimate (recreational athletics)
- New Zealand Underwater Association, Inc. (also seen as NZUA)
- New Zealand Underwater Association (Aukland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Universities Academic Audit Unit
- New Zealand Utilities Advisory Group (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand University Entrance Bursaries and Scholarships
- New Zealand University Games (aka Easter Tournament)
- New Zealand Universal List of Medicines (database)
- New Zealand Universities Law Review
- New Zealand Union of Students' Associations
- New Zealand University Students Association
- New Zealand Unix System User Group, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 in each band of the International English Language Testing System test--a score higher than the current New Zealand university entry requirement of 6.
Paul had been training to become a surgeon af ter winning a scholarship to a top New Zealand university.
1996) 'Research Productivity in New Zealand University Economics Departments', New Zealand Economic Papers, 30(2), pp.
21) The same principle is also used in their judgment of the buildings on New Zealand university campuses.