Recent press releases by the New Zealand Transport Agency (the NZTA) have used information from the system to successfully demonstrate the travel savings provided by the newly completed $US 160m Te Rapa bypass.
What does NZTA stand for?
NZTA stands for New Zealand Transport Agency (formerly Transit New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NZTA
We have 1 other meaning of NZTA in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Sports Turf Institute (est. 1949)
- New Zealand Sports Turf Industry Training Organisation
- New Zealand School of Travel and Tourism
- Non-Zero Singular Value
- New Zealand Stock Market (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Time (GMT+1130)
- Novaya Zemlya Trough (Kara Sea region; Russia)
- Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Ltd.
- New Zealand Taekwondo Alliance
- New Zealand Tanners' Association
- New Zealand Trustees Association
- New Zealand Tourism Board
- New Zealand Thoroughbred Breeders Association
- New Zealand Television Broadcasters' Council
- New Zealand Tantrix Championship (games)
- New Zealand Tax Cases (legal reporter)
- New Zealand Tertiary College
- New Zealand Trade Centre (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Trust for Conservation Volunteers
- New Zealand Trade Development Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to reports, New Zealand Transport Agency officials have examined the design and have recommended refinements to make it a safe addition to taxis.
The calculations come from a paper prepared by Auckland University researchers for the New Zealand Transport Agency.