Greg Purcell, chief executive of New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing, paid tribute to Mundy, who rode 232 winners in the country, including in four blacktype races.
What does NZTR stand for?
NZTR stands for New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Zealand Theatre Federation (drama group)
- New Zealand Tourism Guide
- Nazih Zuhdi Transplant Institute (Oklahoma City, OK)
- New Zealand Travel Information
- Nadwislanski Zaklad Transportu Kolejowego (Polish: Nadwislanski Department of Railway Transport)
- New Zealand Thoroughbred Marketing
- New Zealand Transverse Mercator (cartography)
- New Zealand Tourism Online
- New Zealand Travel Professionals
- New Zealand Timber Preservation Council
- New Zealand Team Racing Association
- New Zealand Tourism Research Institute
- New Zealand Tourism Strategy (est. 2001; Ministry of Tourism; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Transport Strategy
- Novaya Zemlya Test Site (nuclear testing; Russia)
- NRDC (Natural Resources Development College) ZEGA (Zambia Export Growers Association) Training Trust
- New Zealand Training Team Vietnam
- New Zealand Tobacco Use Survey (Ministry of Health; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Technical Writers Association
- New Zealand Trailer Yacht Association Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
His background, both at the BHB and in senior jobs at New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing and Racing Victoria, is seen as an advantage.
Cheltenham racecourse and New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing have joined forces to give an opportunity for one horse to take part in the global jumping calendar's stellar event based on performances in 24 of New Zealand's biggest races.
New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing spokesman Simon Cooper - the former Ascot and At The Races PR man - told local racing press he would be surprised if such an occurrence had happened before.
Speaking in the NZ Herald, New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing chief executive Paul Bittar said: "This decision supports the strong line the industry takes on jockey safety, and sends a clear message that prohibited substances will not be tolerated in our sport.
Bittar's commercial move CONGRATULATIONS to former BHB project manager Paul Bittar on taking up a new senior executive role with Racing Victoria Ltd, which means he will return to his native Australia after nearly four years as chief executive of New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing.
Guy Sargent Chairman, New Zealand Thoroughbred Racing