Tses Glass will comply with a range of international standards including Japanese Industrial Standards; European Standards; Australian and New Zealand Standard.
What does NZS stand for?
NZS stands for New Zealand Standard
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NZS
We have 13 other meanings of NZS in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Rolls-Royce & Bentley Club, Inc. (New Zealand automobile club)
- New Zealand Registry Services
- New Zealand Returned Services' Association, Inc. (now Royal New Zealand Returned Services'AssociationInc in June 2000)
- New Zealand Road Safety Programme (Land Transport Safety Authority; New Zealand)
- New Zealand Retirement Trust
- New Zealand Road Transport Associations Ltd.
- New Zealand Radio Training School
- New Zealand Rugby Union
- New Zealand Search (search engine)
- New Zealand Shipping Co. Ltd.
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund (pension)
- Niezalezne Zrzeszenie Studentow (Polish: Independent Students' Union)
- Nogometna zveza Slovenije (Slovenian: Football Association of Slovenia)
- New Zealand Security Association (North Shore City, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Shareholders' Association
- New Zealand Society of Authors (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Software Association
- New Zealand Sports Academy (est. 1999)
- New Zealand Statistical Association
- New Zealand Salmon Anglers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Furthermore, the pathway Laid out for ODPs to register as an AT in New Zealand takes into account the potential for disparity in clinical hours and provides a framework by which they may work towards meeting New Zealand standards.
4) and there is currently no directly applicable Australian and New Zealand Standard for drawover anaesthesia.
Finally, if you are applying for grants from the Australian Research Council, you may find it useful to know that there is now an Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification (ANZSRC) classification for Business and Labour History--220201.
We are proud to declare that most of our ladders comply with the safety standards of Underwriters Laboratories of the US, America's Occupational Safety and Health Administration, British Standards Institute and Australian and New Zealand standards, the company states.
The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) is the product of a development program undertaken jointly by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS), Statistics New Zealand (Statistics NZ) and the Australian Government Department of Employment and Workplace Relations (DEWR) for use in the collection, publication and analysis of occupation statistics.
An internationally recognized published standard is an obvious starting point for developing online security benchmarks, such as the Australian and New Zealand Standard AS/NZS ISO/IEC 17799:2001 (2001).
Statistics employs the Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC).