For the first time, two public forums were held at the conjoint meeting of the New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology (NZGS) and NZNO Gastroenterology Nurses' Section (GNS) annual scientific meeting--inflammatory bowel disease and coeliac disease.
What does NZSG stand for?
NZSG stands for New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology (est. 1966)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZSG
- New Zealand Search Engine (regional online directory)
- New Zealand Society of Endocrinology
- New Zealand Stock Exchange
- New Zealand Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- New Zealand Society for Earthquake Engineering Inc. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Seed Fund (biotechnology)
- New Zealand Shooting Federation
- New Zealand Sportclimbing Federation
- New Zealand Sports Foundation
- New Zealand Superannuation Fund
- New Zealand Society of Genealogists Inc
- New Zealand Society of Gunsmiths Inc
- Non Zero-Sum Game
- New Zealand Society for Horticultural Science
- New Zealand Sales Institute (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Standards Institute
- New Zealand Ski Instructors Alliance
- New Zealand Snowsports Instructors Alliance (est. 1971)
- New Zealand Society of Investment Analysts
- New Zealand Sports Industry Association (est. 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NZNO's Gastroenterology Nurses' Section (GNS) annual conference, held alongside the New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology annual scientific meeting, was held in Blenheim from November 15-17.
The New Zealand Society of Gastroenterology and NZNO's Gastroenterology Nurses' Section held their annual joint scientific meeting in Hamilton in early November.