The study concludes that a number of elements would strengthen the existing pillars of the system: * A shift of emphasis from inputs to outputs -- less focus on control at the front end, and more focus on the school, with clearer accountability at the school level; * Greater facility to deal with failing schools (although I would have to wonder whether the possibility of closure of schools seen as failing is a very real or sustainable option); and * Greater flexibility in governance arrangements (variations to the governance/ management model are distinctly possible, as the New Zealand School Trustees Association (NZSTA) has itself promoted).
What does NZSTA stand for?
NZSTA stands for New Zealand School Trustees Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZSTA
- New Zealand Secondary Schools Athletics Association Inc
- New Zealand Society for Study of Diabetes
- New Zealand Stainless Steel Development Association
- New Zealand Society for Sustainability Engineering and Science (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Special Service Medal
- New Zealand Social Statistics Network (University of Auckland)
- New Zealand Secondary Schools Rowing Association (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Society of Soil Science
- New Zealand Secondary Schools Sports Council
- New Zealand Standard Time
- New Zealand Speech-Language Therapists Association
- New Zealand Society of Translators and Interpreters
- New Zealand Sports Turf Institute (est. 1949)
- New Zealand Sports Turf Industry Training Organisation
- New Zealand School of Travel and Tourism
- Non-Zero Singular Value
- New Zealand Stock Market (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Time (GMT+1130)
- Novaya Zemlya Trough (Kara Sea region; Russia)
- Telecom Corporation of New Zealand Ltd.