Calrke is expected to become the company's sports ambassadors, which include New Zealand rugby league player Benji Marshall, injured fast bowler Mitchell Johnson, boxing champion Daniel Geale, netballer Laura Geitz and women's footballer Kyah Simon.
What does NZRL stand for?
NZRL stands for New Zealand Rugby League
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZRL
- New Zealand Railways Corporation Restructuring Act
- New Zealand Railways Department (also seen as NZGR; aka New Zealand Government Railways)
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- New Zealand Roadmarkers Federation Inc. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rugby Foundation
- New Zealand Recreational Fishing Council
- New Zealand Rugby Football Union
- New Zealand Radioscience Group (est. 1996)
- New Zealand Retail Interior Association
- New Zealand Rail Limited
- Northern Zone Rock Lobster Fishery (Australia)
- New Zealand Rock Lobster Industry Council
- New Zealand Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- New Zealand Register of Osteopaths
- New Zealand Register of Holistic Aromatherapists
- New Zealand Residence Programme
- New Zealand Rugby Players' Association (est. 1999)
- Normalized Zero-Range Potential Approximation
- New Zealand Rolls-Royce & Bentley Club, Inc. (New Zealand automobile club)
- New Zealand Registry Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
To pull out a petty but pertinent example, I have seen the Haka performed by both New Zealand rugby league and rugby union teams and it is a stunning event to witness - so I must be getting jaded when I am looking forward to Sunday's final and thinking 'thank goodness, that is the last Haka I will see for quite a while' and wondering would it perhaps not be a good deal more interesting if the All Blacks had to perform it to background music of Culture Club's Karma Chameleon and with Julian Clary leading the chanting?
Mike Lewis Butetown, Cardiff * A sketch by Mike Lewis of the programme for the Cardiff v New Zealand Rugby League game of December 12, 1951
Former New Zealand rugby league star Sonny Bill Williams will make his All Blacks Test debut on Saturday.
Shontayne Hape, the former New Zealand rugby league international, will face his countrymen at inside centre.
Former New Zealand rugby league international Shontayne Hape will make his Test debut at inside centre opposite Barnes.
Byline: Alex Lowe FORMER New Zealand rugby league international Shontayne Hape is determined to follow in the England footsteps of Jason Robinson after being selected to make his Test debut against Australia on Saturday.