The authors, both highly respected New Zealand registered dietitians who work as practitioners and teachers in food safety, have updated this edition to reflect the changing approach to food safety both in New Zealand and internationally Food businesses, institutional foodservices and catering operations are developing Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)-based food control plans, and this book provides a clear readable text that will help students understand the causes, controls and prevention of food-borne illnesses.
What does NZRD stand for?
NZRD stands for New Zealand Registered Dietitian
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZRD
- New Zealand Royal Air Force (armed forces)
- New Zealand Racing Board
- New Zealand Rifle Brigade (est. 1915)
- New Zealand Russian Business Council (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Refining Company (Whangarei, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Resuscitation Council (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Recreational Canoe Association
- New Zealand Rodeo Cowboys Association
- New Zealand Railways Corporation Restructuring Act
- New Zealand Railways Department (also seen as NZGR; aka New Zealand Government Railways)
- New Zealand Roadmarkers Federation Inc. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rugby Foundation
- New Zealand Recreational Fishing Council
- New Zealand Rugby Football Union
- New Zealand Radioscience Group (est. 1996)
- New Zealand Retail Interior Association
- New Zealand Rail Limited
- New Zealand Rugby League
- Northern Zone Rock Lobster Fishery (Australia)
- New Zealand Rock Lobster Industry Council