Sjoerd Post has been appointed as the new CEO of New Zealand Refining Company.
What does NZRC stand for?
NZRC stands for New Zealand Refining Company (Whangarei, New Zealand)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NZRC
We have 2 other meanings of NZRC in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists Inc. (Kilbirnie, Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
- New Zealand Retailers Association
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association
- New Zealand Rocketry Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Registered Architects Board
- New Zealand Royal Air Force (armed forces)
- New Zealand Racing Board
- New Zealand Rifle Brigade (est. 1915)
- New Zealand Russian Business Council (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Resuscitation Council (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Recreational Canoe Association
- New Zealand Rodeo Cowboys Association
- New Zealand Railways Corporation Restructuring Act
- New Zealand Railways Department (also seen as NZGR; aka New Zealand Government Railways)
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian
- New Zealand Roadmarkers Federation Inc. (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rugby Foundation
- New Zealand Recreational Fishing Council
- New Zealand Rugby Football Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million ($490 million) to buy the Shell assets, which include a network of 200 petrol stations plus pipes and storage, and a 17 percent stake in the New Zealand Refining Company.
Mark is a professional director and currently holds a number of directorships with listed and unlisted companies, including Infratil, Transpower New Zealand Limited, New Zealand Refining Company, and Ngai Tahu Holdings Corporation.