Rugby is not my cup of tea, but New Zealand red wines are a different matter.
What does NZR stand for?
NZR stands for New Zealand Red (rabbit breed)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NZR
We have 1 other meaning of NZR in our Acronym Attic
- Network of Zimbabwe Positive Women
- New Zealand Pro Wrestling
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- New Zealand Quality College
- New Zealand Qualifications Framework
- New Zealand Quarter Horse Association
- New Zealand Quality of Healthcare Study
- New Zealand Quality Waters Ltd.
- Near-Zero Radius
- New Zealand Railways
- Norton Zip Rescue (software)
- New Zealand Refining Company Ltd. (stock symbol)
- New Zealand Rafting Association (white water rafting)
- New Zealand Recreation Association
- New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists Inc. (Kilbirnie, Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
- New Zealand Retailers Association
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association
- New Zealand Rocketry Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Registered Architects Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Closer to the action itself, another Welshman and a well-known face to the rugby community is turning a corner of New Zealand red.
All proceeds from the anthology will go to the New Zealand Red Cross and Second Harvest in Japan.
Mosaic is partnering with the New Zealand Red Cross to show our support for the people of Christchurch.
html) has emergency telephone numbers and other resources, such as a link to donate to the New Zealand Red Cross (hashtags @safeinchch and #eqnzcontact) there is a constantly updating stream of messages about those missing and the situation on the ground.
To accompany our food we selected a bottle of Stoneleigh Pinot Noir - a lovely fruity New Zealand red from the restaurant's impressive wine selection and a bottle of mineral water.
On Friday New Zealand Red Cross volunteers will be on hand at the Super 14 match between the Highlanders and the Brumbies in Dunedin, the Crusaders-Chiefs game at Christchurch and the Hurricanes-Waratahs match in Wellington.
New Zealand Red Cross aid worker Joyce Hood has recently been awarded the Florence Nightingale medal by the International Committee of the Red Cross.