Rugby is not my cup of tea, but New Zealand red wines are a different matter.
What does NZR stand for?
NZR stands for New Zealand Red (rabbit breed)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NZR
We have 1 other meaning of NZR in our Acronym Attic
- Network of Zimbabwe Positive Women
- New Zealand Pro Wrestling
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- New Zealand Quality College
- New Zealand Qualifications Framework
- New Zealand Quarter Horse Association
- New Zealand Quality of Healthcare Study
- New Zealand Quality Waters Ltd.
- Near-Zero Radius
- New Zealand Railways
- Norton Zip Rescue (software)
- New Zealand Refining Company Ltd. (stock symbol)
- New Zealand Rafting Association (white water rafting)
- New Zealand Recreation Association
- New Zealand Register of Acupuncturists Inc. (Kilbirnie, Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
- New Zealand Retailers Association
- New Zealand Rheumatology Association
- New Zealand Rocketry Association (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Registered Architects Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Closer to the action itself, another Welshman and a well-known face to the rugby community is turning a corner of New Zealand red.
All proceeds from the anthology will go to the New Zealand Red Cross and Second Harvest in Japan.
To accompany our food we selected a bottle of Stoneleigh Pinot Noir - a lovely fruity New Zealand red from the restaurant's impressive wine selection and a bottle of mineral water.
On Friday New Zealand Red Cross volunteers will be on hand at the Super 14 match between the Highlanders and the Brumbies in Dunedin, the Crusaders-Chiefs game at Christchurch and the Hurricanes-Waratahs match in Wellington.
New Zealand Red Cross aid worker Joyce Hood has recently been awarded the Florence Nightingale medal by the International Committee of the Red Cross.