We now have established undergraduate education--the Waiariki Institute of Technology certificate/ diploma course, which is recognised on the New Zealand Qualifications Authority framework, and, more recently, the Griffiths University master's programme.
What does NZQA stand for?
NZQA stands for New Zealand Qualifications Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- New Zealand Postgraduate Study Abroad Awards
- New Zealand Psychological Society (professional association; est. 1947)
- New Zealand Paediatric Surveillance Unit
- New Zealand Permanent Trustees, Ltd. (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Planning Tribunal Decision (legal case)
- New Zealand Pacific Training Centre
- New Zealand Pacific Union
- New Zealand Pole Vault (New Zealand athletic club)
- Network of Zimbabwe Positive Women
- New Zealand Pro Wrestling
- New Zealand Quality College
- New Zealand Qualifications Framework
- New Zealand Quarter Horse Association
- New Zealand Quality of Healthcare Study
- New Zealand Quality Waters Ltd.
- Near-Zero Radius
- New Zealand Railways
- New Zealand Red (rabbit breed)
- Norton Zip Rescue (software)
- New Zealand Refining Company Ltd. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Zealand Qualifications Authority in 2006 approved the use of mobile phone text language by students sitting end of year exams.
In Line with the guidelines' review, work is underway to realign the New Zealand Qualifications Authority unit standards 23452 Moving people and equipment and 5012 Demonstrate musculo-skeletal care and handle people safely in a health or disability setting as the only education specific to this area in New Zealand.
Comprehensive Care, AUT University and Unitec Institute of Technology have developed a PCPA education programme at level 4 and 5 on the New Zealand Qualifications Authority framework.
However, I do not meet the criteria for assessing the competence of the ENs employed by me, as I do not have one of the following: * an adult teaching certificate or diploma; * experience as a nurse lecturer; * evidence of undertaking a preceptor programme or clinical teaching programme; * New Zealand Qualifications Authority workplace assessor training; * or can demonstrate equivalency of any of the above.
The EN education programme will be 1800 hours, equally divided between theory and clinical experience/simulation hours, with one third of the programme at level 5 on the New Zealand Qualifications Authority framework.
The Council has decided on an 18-month programme with at least one third of it at level 5 on the New Zealand Qualifications Authority framework.