Documents obtained by a New Zealand newspaper under the Official Information Act revealed that the two senior New Zealand police force commanders who led the Hope-Smart murder investigation had sought approval for a more detailed search of the seabed near Tory Channel.
What does NZPF stand for?
NZPF stands for New Zealand Police Force
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NZPF
We have 1 other meaning of NZPF in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the New Zealand Privacy Commissioner
- New Zealand Pony Clubs Association Inc.
- New Zealand Primera Car Club (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Professional Conservators Group
- New Zealand Product Development (Wellington, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Pharmacy Employment Ltd.
- New Zealand Pine Exporting Companies
- New Zealand Parachute Federation (Blenheim, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Philatelic Federation (stamp club; est. 1948)
- New Zealand Playcentre Federation
- New Zealand Principals' Federation
- New Zealand Professional Florists (Paraparaumu, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Professional Fishing Guides Association
- New Zealand Professional Firefighters Union
- New Zealand Professional Hunting Guides Association
- New Zealand Public Health Observatory (Institute of Environmental Science and Research)
- New Zealand Public Health Report (replaced by the NZPHSR, the New Zealand Public Health Surveillance report)
- New Zealand Public Health Surveillance Report
- New Zealand Pine Industry
- New Zealand Planning Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE New Zealand police force has emailed 3,000 British officers in a major recruitment drive.
In New Zealand, meanwhile, IBM has being threatened with a government lawsuit following its abandonment of a multi-million dollar document management system for the New Zealand police force.