Under New Zealand Exchange rules Contact would normally have been required to get shareholder approval for the three-year SAP project, given it is entering into a material transaction with Origin a related party.
What does NZX stand for?
NZX stands for New Zealand Exchange (stock market; Wellington, New Zealand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Zealand War Pensions
- New Zealand Water Polo
- New Zealand Wide Pro Wrestling
- New Zealand Waste Strategy (New Zealand)
- New Zealand Wine Society (est. 1990)
- New Zealand Wines and Spirits (est. 1871)
- New Zealand Wool Services International Ltd.
- New Zealand Wool Testing Authority Ltd.
- New Zealand Water and Wastes Association
- New Zealand Waterfront Workers' Union
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said opportunities in those places did not arise, but he is excited about the New Zealand exchange.
New Zealand Exchange Limited (NZX), operator of New Zealand's only registered securities exchange, is consolidating 21 operational databases into a single source of data, powered by Oracle(R) Database 10g.
Introduction During the first decade of the reformed Reserve Bank of New Zealand Act 1989, there were often repeated concerns that monetary policy was responsible for large swings in the value of the New Zealand exchange rate; see, for example, Whitwell (1990), Grimes and Wong (1994), Grimes (1996), Easton (1997, pp.
Canadian, major European, Australian and New Zealand exchanges and allows users to generate customized reports of their portfolios.