Wellington, July 19 ( ANI ): New Zealand director of cricket John Buchanan has confirmed that final interviews had been completed and a recommendation had been made to the New Zealand Cricket Board (NZCB) to appoint a new coach.
What does NZCB stand for?
NZCB stands for New Zealand Cricket Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NZCB
We have 2 other meanings of NZCB in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Conservation Authority (New Zealand Department of Conservation)
- New Zealand Continence Association Inc.
- New Zealand Cooperatives Association (est. 1984)
- New Zealand Copyright Act (intellectual property)
- New Zealand Curling Association
- New Zealand Civil Aviation Authority
- New Zealand College of Appearance Medicine
- New Zealand Canary Breeder
- New Zealand College of Business
- New Zealand Convention Bureau
- New Zealand Contract Bridge Association
- New Zealand Chinese Business Chamber
- New Zealand Centre for Business Ethics and Sustainable Development (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Cadet Corps
- New Zealand Career College (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Chestnut Council
- New Zealand Classic Car
- New Zealand Clearwater Crayfish (Koura) Ltd.
- New Zealand College of Chiropractic (Auckland, New Zealand)
- New Zealand Commerce Commission
Samples in periodicals archive:
I was fortunate to be with New Zealand cricket board.
WARWICKSHIRE are in discussion with the New Zealand Cricket Board over the size of workload that spin-bowler Daniel Vettori will undertake next summer.
It is, however, highly unlikely that the Zimbabwe regime will retaliate and stop New Zealand's players entering their country, while the New Zealand cricket board have already confirmed their intention to comply to their schedule.
Tuffey, 26, has since been suspended bythe New Zealand Cricket Board (NZCB) and now faces a disciplinary hearing in the next fortnight.
The International Cricket Council confirmed both the England and New Zealand Cricket Boards had informed them about allegations that an Asian betting ring had approached players in an attempt to fix this summer's series.
There was a furious denial from the New Zealand Cricket Board.