Zief earned a JD from Rutgers Law School, an LLM in taxation in from New York University School of Law, an MBA from Lehigh University, and a BA from Franklin & Marshall College.
What does NYUSL stand for?
NYUSL stands for New York University School of Law (New York City, NY, USA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New York University Law Review
- New York Urban League Young Professionals
- New York University Medical Center
- New York University Medical Center's Institute of Environmental Medicine
- New York Unemployment Project (New York, NY)
- New York University Press (New York, NY)
- New York Urban Professionals Athletic League
- New York Underwater Photographic Society
- New York University Review of Law and Social Change
- New York University Skopje (Macedonia)
- New York University School of Medicine
- National Yunlin University of Science and Technology (Taiwan)
- New York University-Washington Square (library)
- New York Voices (jazz group)
- New York Video Festival
- New York Venture Group
- New York Volunteer Infantry
- New Yorkers for Vaccination Information and Choice
- New York Vehicle Inspection Program (Department of Motor Vehicles; est. 2004)
- National Youth Victimization Prevention
Samples in periodicals archive:
degree in taxation from New York University School of Law.
Gendzier is a 1994 graduate of New York University School of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and served as articles editor for the Annual Survey of American Law, in 1994.
Front rown, l-r: Richard Barth, executive director, Department of City Planning; Eileen Spinola, senior vice president, Real Estate Board of New York; Trish Hall, New York Times; Arthur Zeckendorf, owner and co-chairman, Terra Holdings, LLC; Joe Moinian, chief executive officer, The Moinian Group; Vicki Been, Elihu Root Professor of Law, New York University School of Law.
He represented New York University School of Law in litigation that permitted it to construct its new Law Center.
in taxation from New York University School of Law.
from New York University School of Law, where he served as an editor of the Law Review and was elected to the Order of the Coif.
He also attended New York University School of Law, New York, New York.